Care Quip Territory Seat Walker (130kg capacity)
- ✅ Lowest Prices on Quality Mobility Aids
✅ Fast Delivery Australia-Wide (FREE over $250)
✅ Over 6500 Happy Customers 😊
✅ Satisfaction Guarantee
✅ Australian Owned & Operated
✅ NDIS Registered Provider
Find freedom with the popular Care Quip Territory Seat Walker (130kg).
The Care Quip Territory Walker combines a stylish lightweight walking frame with smooth-rolling wheels, a comfortable padded seat, integrated storage & height adjustable handles.
A great choice for people who want a high-quality, lightweight, durable and practical seat walker, from a trusted Australian brand.
The curved and padded backrest is provided to improve comfort and back support. When stowing the walker away or taking it in the car, a heavy-duty vinyl bag protects the walker and prevents accidental bumps or scrapes.
A choice of stylish colours and modern design inspires confidence to be seen out and about using the walker.
Key features & benefits:
- Built-in soft padded seat provides comfort and safety when a break is needed.
- Lightweight frame construction is designed to provide strength and stability to the walker while remaining easy to manoeuvre and control.
- Integrated storage allows shopping or essentials to be safely carried beneath the seat.
- Height adjustable handles allow the walker to be safely adjusted for optimum positioning.
- Soft-lock handbrakes allow the walker to be safely parked. This is useful both when being used as a chair or when being left on a slope.
- Manufacturer: Care Quip
- Colour Options: Burgundy or Blue
- Seat Width: 350mm
- Seat Depth: 300mm
- Seat Height: 525mm
- Overall Width: 610mm
- Handle Height: 780mm-930mm
- Max User Weight: 130kg
Order with Australia's Leading Online Supplier of Mobility Aids
We supply individuals, allied health professionals & organisations throughout Australia. Get the lowest prices, best service & FREE delivery to your door!
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I purchased this Walker recently and am very pleased on how well made this product is. The brakes are excellent and it was very easy to assemble.