Are you passionate about helping others live more independently? Breeze Mobility is a small but growing online supplier of mobility aids with big dreams for the future! To help us realise our ambitions we are on the look out for talented and passionate people to join our small team.
We are an equal opportunities employer and believe in equality, inclusiveness and diversity. We welcome applications from people of all walks of live including mature applicants and people living with a disability.
Below are our current job vacancies:
- Sales and Customer Service - Part Time - Home Based (Australia)
- Mobile Sales Representative (Self Employed)
- Content Writer - Freelance - Home Based (Australia / Worldwide)
Mobility Aid Sales & Customer Service
Part-Time (hours to be discussed) - Home Based (anywhere in Australia)
Breeze Mobility is an online business, and this role is remote / home based. You must be based in Australia, and ideally located on the East Coast.
Our customers include individuals, allied health professionals, hospitals, NDIS plan managers and care facilities.
Experience working in mobility, aged care or disability support, and/or experience in the healthcare sector would be highly regarded.In this role you will be responsible for:
- Developing new relationships with aged care providers, allied health professionals and organisations throughout Australia, and maintaining / improving existing relationships
- Helping potential customers find and order a range of mobility products (phone & email)
- Ensuring all customers receive excellent pre and post sale customer service.
- Liaising with suppliers to place orders and follow-up
- General administration duties
You will need to:
- Be passionate about helping people
- Have an interest in the sector
- Be willing to complete the NDIS worker induction and agree to our strict polices / procedures which relate to how to work with NDIS participants (& all our customers). You will also need a national police check (which we can organise) and have the right to work in Australia.
- Ideally have experience (& a qualification) in healthcare or disability support
- Be comfortable talking on the phone, and be super detailed and organised to make sure all customers receive the attention and support they need, and nothing falls through the cracks!
- Have good computer skills and able to learn new software tools quickly
- A fast internet connection, quiet home office & phone access.
Hours: To be discussed & flexible for the right applicant. Approximately 15-20 hours p/w during daytime hours (we are open 9am to 5pm EST). Hours may increase as the business grows
Hourly Rate: TBD - depending on experience
How to Apply: Please email email@example.com with a copy of your resume and a covering letter. You may also use this email address if you have any questions regarding the role. Please do not call us at this stage.
Sales Representatives (Mobile)
Commission Sales Based Role - Self Employed (Sydney Based)
Breeze Mobility is on a mission to make finding and purchasing the right mobility aid quicker, easier, cheaper and more convenient. Our business is growing quickly and ordering online is popular with many people. However we are receiving an increasing number of enquiries from individuals, occupational health therapists and larger facilities who want to view the products before purchasing.
There is an opportunity for a self-motivated sales representative to visit potential customers in the Sydney metro area to showcase a selection of popular products, setup demonstrations and offer trials.
We offer generous fixed-rate payments for product demonstrations / meetings and product trials, and attractive commissions for orders placed (one-off or bulk) by customers you are working with.
We handle all of the logistics so you don't have to deal with stock, payments or customer service. You simply build and maintain solid relationships, and showcase the products.
Ideally you will have experience working in the mobility aid sector and/or have an occupational health background (we can provide product training if needed).
You'll require a small van to transport a small selection of our most popular products and small secure storage area (e.g. single garage).
We are seeking someone with great relationship building skills, a can-do attitude and entrepreneurial spirit.
In the first instance send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org describing what makes you a good fit for this exciting opportunity.
Educational Content Writers
Freelance - Part-Time (Expression of Interest Only)
We want to provide people with the information they need to live an active and independent life, and one of the ways we'll be doing that is to produce practical guides, articles and blog posts which inform, educate and inspire people.
Our customers include individuals, allied-health professionals and organisations and we will publish content which supports each of their different needs.
The content will cover a variety of topics, from buyers guides which help people choose a specific type of mobility aid, to more general blog posts covering wide array of subjects including independence, travel, disability, senior health and more.
We are looking for writers to work with us on a freelance / contract basis to research / write the content to be published on our website.
We are looking for people with a range of qualifications, skills and experiences. You'll need to have some experience, but that could either be as a worker in the industry or participant yourself.
- You might be an physiotherapist who has experience prescribing mobility aids and you could write a series of guides to help people setup mobility aids correctly
- You maybe someone who has limited mobility or lives with a disability and you can write some blog posts on the things that have helped you stay more independent, or the mobility aids you use everyday, or tips for travelling for example.
- You could be an NDIS support worker or plan manager who could write articles about the NDIS and some hints / tips to help people navigate the NDIS.
- You could have a different set of perspectives or experiences which our readers would enjoy learning about
You'll need to be able to write unique, practical and engaging content but we can edit / support you to put the content together if you have limited writing experience.
We will work with you to agree topics, and provide guidance on the style, structure and format of the content. All content needs to be well-research and appropriately referenced, with links to supporting research or 3rd party websites to support any claims made.
Payment: Rates depend on your experience and qualifications. We usually pay a flat rate per article depending on the length and complexity. Work is available on an ongoing basis.
How to Apply: Please complete the form below and we will be in touch to discuss further, or email email@example.com.
How to Apply / Find Out More
Please complete the form below to submit an application or find out more about the positions available at Breeze Mobility