At Breeze Mobility we take pride in the products we sell, and do our best to provide you with the right product for your needs. This page provides you with information about our comprehensive returns policy, and the process for returning an item ordered from us.
Please click on the links below to read the relevant section:
- Change of Mind Refunds / Exchange
- Items Excluded from 30 Day Refund Guarantee
- How to Return Your Item
- Warranty Claims
- Incorrect Delivery
Change of Mind Refunds / Exchange
If you are not satisfied with your purchase you may return it within 30 days from the date of purchase (with the exception of excluded products listed below).
All items must be unused, unopened, in their original packaging & in saleable condition. We are not able to re-box / re-package products so they must be completely unopened in original carton / packaging.
All returns are subject to a restocking fee of 20% of the item total (including GST) or $20 (whichever is greater). Return postage is the buyers responsibility and the original postage costs (if any) are not refundable.
To request a refund or exchange please follow the process described below.
IMPORTANT: We cannot process returns without a returns authorisation number
Products Excluded from Change of Mind Refund Guarantee.
For health and safety reasons, and infection control, certain items are not covered under are change of mind refunds guarantee.
- Bedding / bed sheets
- Incontinence items
- Food related items
- Bathroom, bedroom and toilet items.
If you are unsure if a particular product is excluded from our change of mind returns please contact us before ordering.
How to Return an Item
- You must contact us by email (email@example.com) to request a returns authorisation number (within 30 days of placing the order).
- All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee (minimum $20)
- The items must be unused, unopened and in their original packaging
- We do not cover postage costs for returns and we do recommend our customers use registered post with insurance.
- You can choose between an exchange or a full refund of the product's purchase price made to your original payment method.
- Exchanges are shipped and refunds are processed once the order items make it back to our warehouse. If you choose an exchange and the new item is of lesser value we will refund the difference and if more expensive you'll be able to easily pay the difference online.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send a photo to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process a refund or exchange for you.
If you receive the incorrect product please call us as soon as soon as possible on 1300 557 341 and we will arrange to collect the incorrect item and deliver to you the correct one. This, of course, will occur at no cost to you.
All the products we sell are covered by the relevant manufacturers warranty. The length of the warranty provided by the manufacturer may vary and is usually indicated on in the product description on our website.
To make a warranty claim please email email@example.com with a detailed description of the problem & your order number and we will advise the next step.