Page updated: 2nd September 2020
At Breeze Mobility we are committed to making sure our website is accessible and usable by everyone, regardless of their abilities, disabilities or the technology they use.
We are actively working to improve the accessibility of our website to ensure it conforms with the relevant guidelines and accessibility standards. Wherever possible we endeavour to comply with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 created by the Web Accessibility Group.
As part of our commitment to accessibility we have recently:
- Added a new accessibility assistant widget which allows website visitors to navigate using their keyword, increase text font size, highlight links, increase cursor size and change contrast
- Improved the coding of the website to make sure it meets the W3C standards for HTML and CSS, and displays correctly on all browsers and devices
- Added support for the most popular screen readers & magnifiers used in Australia
Next Steps to Improve Accessibility
We are continually working on improvements and in our next phase of development we plan to:
- Improve the accessibility assistant widget to provide more options for users
- Add 'skip to content' links throughout the website
- Add listen buttons to allow people to hear the content on key website pages
- Test all areas of the website against the latest standards and make improvements where required
- Request feedback from users to improve the overall usability and accessibility of our website
Whilst we strive to meet the guidelines at all times some areas of the website, such as the shopping cart, do not currently meet web accessibility and usability guidelines. Additionally some areas of our website haven't been fully tested yet.
We also link out to 3rd party websites and have no control over the content or the accessibility of their website.
Questions and Feedback - Contact Us
We are continually working to improve the way our website works for people who have visual, physical, cognitive or hearing impairments, and would welcome your feedback and suggestion to help us make our website work better for everyone.
If you have any questions, would like to report a problem or provide feedback please contact us by phone or email.