Breeze Mobility is proud to be an approved NDIS provider.
We supply assistive technology / personal mobility equipment to NDIS Participants Australia-wide.
NDIS Plan Types
We can assist NDIS Participants on all NDIS plan types:
- NDIA Managed: By claiming directly on the NDIS Portal on NDIS participant's behalf
- Self Managed: By liaising directly with NDIS Participants or their carers
- Plan/ Agency Managed: By liaising directly with their nominated Planner
Types of Products / Supports We Can Supply
We can provide assistance with:
- Assistive Products for Personal Care / Safety (Category 0103)
- Personal Mobility Equipment (Category 0105)
Our product range consists of over 700 mobility aids, assistive technology supports and daily living products so we are confident we can provide a product that meets your personal needs.
We can also source products for you if you can't find what you are looking for.
How to Order
You can place your order request online, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling our friendly team on 1300 557 341
Every product on our website has an 'add to quote / NDIS order' button below the 'add to cart button'.
- Click on the 'Add to Quote / NDIS Order' button.
- A pop-up will appear with the product you have added showing.
- If you would like to add more products scroll to the bottom of this popup window and click 'add more products'
- Follow the same process to add more products to your NDIS order request
- When you have finished adding products complete your personal information, NDIS information and add any comments in to the notes field
- Click Submit request
That's it! We'll take a look at the order request when it comes through and get back to you if we have any questions or need further information.
We'll keep in touch with you to let you know when the order has been processed and update you when its been dispatched.
Questions, Complaints & Feedback
Please contact us by email or call us on 1300 557 341 if you require any assistance.
Breeze Mobility has a complaints handling process. We can provide a copy of this on request.
You may submit your compliant directly to us and provide us with the opportunity to resolve it for you. You may also contact a disability advocate in your state (visit https://disabilityadvocacyfinder.dss.gov.au/disability/ndap/) or contact the NDIS directly to lodge as compliant (https://www.ndiscommission.gov.au/about/complaints)