Romedic - Quick Move
FAST & FREE DELIVERY
FREE delivery on orders over $250*& discounted flat-rate delivery for smaller orders / rural locations.
THOUSANDS OF HAPPY CUSTOMERS AUSTRALIA-WIDE
- Supports and activates the client in sit-to-stand procedures, and transfers the client in a seated or standing position
- Developed for clients with impaired balance and reduced leg strength, but the client must have some strength in the arms and be able to weight bear to actively participate in the transfer
- Ideal for both long-term and for occasional needs, for example in post-operative care when the balance is temporarily impaired
- The client places their feet on the quick move anti-slip footplate, gets support form the lower leg support and chooses a comfortable horizontal or vertical grip. When the client has risen using their own strength, the carer or client folds down the cushions behind the buttocks, to provide a stable support. The client then has the option to remain standing or to be seated during the transfer
- When the client is rising again, the carer can, with a push on the handle, angle the cushions to assist achieving a standing position
- Stimulates a natural pattern of movement
- Angle-adjustable buttock cushions, lower leg/knee support and leg width are all adjustable for a safe and stable transfer
- Compact and convenient
- Durable powder coated steel frame
- Mounted on 4 x 75mm castors, 2 of which are locking
Base Width: 51-90cm
Max User Weight: 170kg
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Product came within a few days. Was easy to setup and use straight away.
The service was great and i will definitely order again.
Order with Australia's Leading Online Supplier of Mobility Aids
We supply individuals, allied health professionals & organisations throughout Australia. Get the lowest prices, best service & FREE delivery to your door!