Drive - Nitro Walker / Rollator
FAST & FREE DELIVERY
FREE delivery on orders over $250*& discounted flat-rate delivery for smaller orders / rural locations.
THOUSANDS OF HAPPY CUSTOMERS AUSTRALIA-WIDE
- Made of durable aluminium, this lightweight 4 wheel rollator from Drive Medical features an attractive, European style design that's sure to impress.
- The handles on this 4 wheel rollator are height adjustable, and have an ergonomic design for more comfort with less wrist strain.
- 10 front wheels that make it easy to traverse over most obstacles found both inside and outside.
- Cross-brace design that allows for both side-to-side folding and added stability.
- The backrest is flexible for more comfort, and it is also removable. For more ease of use, the Nitro Rollator can be folded using only one hand due to the handle on the mesh seat.
- The Nitro Rollator comes with a front side removable carry pouch to help you take your belongings with you.
- Bicycle style brakes, and for added safety, the brake cable is inside the frame so it wont get caught on things.
Width: 59cm (23")
Depth: 48cm (19â")
Height min: 85cm (34")
Height max: 97cm (38")
Seat width: 46cm (18")
Seat depth: 20cm (8")
Seat height min: 52cm (21")
Seat height max: 52cm (21")
Weight: 8kg (18lb)
Weight capacity: 135kg (21st)
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I love it and I see people looking at it often , it’s a very attractive piece of equipment , it is a bit heavy for me to get in and out of the car but I leave it in the boot and have my very old very light one in the house , the old one I could use one hand to flip and place in the boot . The other thing is my long skirts and pants get dragged into the rear wheels and end up dirty oh dear back in the wash ! But I am still very happy and like the way it folds up ,perfect for narrow doorways etc
Folds easily, so I usually put it across the back seat of my car for transport. I highly recommend!
I love my new Nitro rollator. It’s light and easy to push. Folds up compactly. Doesn’t look or feel like an “old lady walker”! It’s very comfortable to sit and feels as though it fully supports my weight. I am extremely happy with this product and would highly recommend it. Dealing with Breeze mobility was literally a breeze too.
Love my Drive Nitro. I have had it for a year and am very pleased. Very easy to maneuver the large front wheels helps with that. I am 4'll so it was important to get a walker that would meet that need and this one does it very comfortable to sit on and my feet touch the floor. I receive many compliments on it when I am out an about, even had people take photos of it so they can look it up to get one themselves.
Very sturdy. Very glad we bought it.
Order with Australia's Leading Online Supplier of Mobility Aids
We supply individuals, allied health professionals & organisations throughout Australia. Get the lowest prices, best service & FREE delivery to your door!