- ✅ NDIS Registered Provider
✅ Quality Australian Brands at the Lowest Prices
✅ Fast Delivery Australia-Wide (FREE over $250)
✅ Over 8000 Happy Customers
✅ Satisfaction Guarantee
✅ Australian Owned & Operated
Do you find turning over in bed difficult? The Wondersheet could help!
We have tweaked the 'original' design and now have an additional design, the Wondersheet' +PLUS.
Occupational Therapists asked us to come up with an additional Wondersheet® that had the sheeting around the sides as well as the top and bottom. This would give the ‘user’ additional stability from the cotton/poly sheeting when they were sitting on the edge of the bed. The Wondersheet®+PLUS can give those wanting extra grip a feeling of independence. Something I think we all deserve.
In addition to the demographic of the ‘original’ Wondersheet®, the Wondersheet® +PLUS is designed for those that may require extra stability on the sides of the bed. Residential Aged Care are in this demographic. Repositioning by the staff requires less effort which reduces the chance of back injuries and mobility in bed for the residents become easier.
The satin panel, which is 90cm long and 17cm away from each side, sits under your shoulders, back and hips and allows you to slide and pivot your hips over more easily without having to lift them. It's also particularly helpful when getting in and out of bed because when you're on the edge of the bed you have the sheeting under your bottom for extra grip and stability.
This unique design creatively combines 'Glossy Charmeuse' satin and a 50/50 blend cotton/polyester fabric. The sheeting is a higher quality grade sheeting.
HOW DOES IT HELP?
- It can reduce the risk of skin breakdown causing pressure ulcers.
- It enhances your independence while improving the quality of life.
- It can work in conjunction with other equipment, such as a bed pole
- It reduces the risk of back injuries to cares because repositioning is easier.
- It enhances a comfortable sleep because it helps with fatigue management.
WHO CAN IT HELP?
Anyone of any age, including the young that have limited mobility because of;
- Parkinson's disease
- Chronic Arthritis
- Ongoing Chronic Illness, pain & disability
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Brain Injury
- Joint Pain
- General Ageing & Weakness
- The Carer
- Cerebral Palsy
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Hip, Knee & Shoulder Surgery
Standard Bed Sizes:
- Single: 91 x 193cm
- Skinny Single: Depth - 35cm
- King Single: 107 x 203cm
- Double: 135 x 193cm
- Long Double: Depth - 35cm
- Queen: 152 x 203cm
- King: Depth - 45cm
Terms and Conditions:
- All sizes and depths are subject to availability and may not be available. We will acknowledge your order within 48 business hours.
- Postage will be a flat rate of $10.
- We have 35cm ‘depths/walls’ in some sizes which are suitable for mattress up to 30cm.
- We also have 45cm ‘depths/walls’ in some sizes which are suitable for mattresses up to 40cm deep.
- A 2.9% credit card fee applies.
- There is a 12month warranty on the workmanship of all our products. Workmanship means, if the sewing/seams come apart in any way we will replace your sheet with a brand new one. Care instructions are on the packaging and on the sheet and should be followed.
- The Wondersheet +PLUS is available in ‘white’ colour
- The Wondersheet ‘original’ is available in ecru’ (creamy/beige)
- There are matching pillowcases in both designs. A set of Pillowcases means two (2).
Order with Australia's Leading Online Supplier of Mobility Aids
We supply individuals, allied health professionals & organisations throughout Australia. Get the lowest prices, best service & FREE delivery to your door!