HandyBar (Transfer Bar)
by Quintro Health Care
- ✅ NDIS Registered Provider
✅ Quality Australian Brands at the Lowest Prices
✅ Fast Delivery Australia-Wide (FREE over $250)
✅ Over 8000 Happy Customers
✅ Satisfaction Guarantee
✅ Australian Owned & Operated
The Handy Transfer Bar is an innovative product which helps people transfer from sitting in a car to a standing position with less effort.
Entering and exiting the car can be a struggle even at the best of times. For those suffering from back or leg problems, or perhaps a recent surgery it can be almost impossible. The issue is often further exacerbated when using the back seats, cars with low ground clearance, or a lack of handles/places to hold on.
The Handybar helps alleviate these problems by conveniently clipping into the U-shaped striker plate found on almost all car door frames. The Handybar then provides a robust and comfortable handle to assist your entry/exit.
The Handy Transfer bar also incorporates a seat belt cutter and glass breaker for use in emergencies.
- Universal design allows the Handybar to work with almost all makes and model of car without modification.
- The ergonomic handgrip fits the shape of your hands and prevents it from slipping through your fingers.
- Enhances confidence and reduces fears of falls when going out on a car journey.
- Lightweight design and small size make it easy to carry between cars when necessary.
- Integrated seat belt cutter and glass breaker give you further peace of mind that in the event of an emergency, you will be able to exit the vehicle quickly.
- Manufacturer: Quintro Health Care
- Supported user weight capacity: 159kg
- Safety features: non-slip grip, window breaker, seat belt cutter
- Handle Length: 210mm
- Handle Width: 40mm
- Weight: 320g