Scooot Mobility Rider
- ✅ NDIS Registered Provider
✅ Quality Australian Brands at the Lowest Prices
✅ Fast Delivery Australia-Wide (FREE over $250)
✅ Over 8000 Happy Customers
✅ Satisfaction Guarantee
✅ Australian Owned & Operated
Scooot is a stylish-wheeled device designed to help children with additional needs play, explore and participate in a way that best suits their physical and cognitive abilities. Its 4-in-1 design offers four different configurations: Scoot, Crawl, Ride, and Pooosh, providing a range of fun experiences and opportunities to reach their potential.
Whether it’s being at floor level, self-propulsion, or independent movement, Scooot provides children with the ability to explore and engage with their surroundings. It can be used as a way to move around independently or as a pushed device, giving children the chance to experience the world in a way that is comfortable and safe for them.
- Suitable for children ages 2 to 6 with a maximum user weight of 22 kg.
- Scooot can be utilised outdoors on flat, level surfaces like concrete or wooden decking.
- Different configurations for various abilities and playing styles.
- Your child will benefit the most from Scooot if they can support their own heads.
2 – 6 years
|Seat base width||
230 mm / 9"
|Seat base length||
400 mm / 15.5”