Conni Kids Bed Pad Sheet 76 X 90cm Waterproof
FAST & FREE DELIVERY
FREE delivery on orders over $250*& discounted flat-rate delivery for smaller orders / rural locations.
THOUSANDS OF HAPPY CUSTOMERS AUSTRALIA-WIDE
- The Conni Kids Standard Bed Pad Sheet for bed wetting holds over 2000mls of fluid over 8hrs.
- The bed pad is suitable for any size bed and measures 85cm x 95cm. It is also suitable for cots.
- Excellent for toilet training and potty training and the best product for night time with 3 day potty training systems (3 day toilet training systems).
- Soft polyester top; highly absorbent core and breathable PUL waterproof backing.
- The technical experts at Conni have recognised that PVC should not be used as a waterproof barrier due to its toxicity. For detailed information refer to Technology and Standards.
- Simply place on top of the bottom sheet coloured side up and lay directly on the bed pad. The child will feel more comfortable from the waist down just wearing underpants or light clothing. When heavy clothing is worn the child may feel wet.
- If your child wets during the night; the bed pad will absorb the moisture and keep the bed dry.
- The Conni Kids bed pad is washable and reusable, it is easily removed from the bed and placed in the washing machine. The bed pad can be line dried or tumble dried then returned to the bed. Alternately use a second bed pad while one is laundered.
- The bed pad can be used in conjunction with with our waterproof bedding protectors. The range consists of Micro-Plush fitted sheet waterproof mattress protector; waterproof sheet protector; waterproof quilt protector and waterproof pillow protector. All these covers are soft quiet, comfortable and easy to use.
- Conni absorbent products are Oeko-Tex accredited and safe to use against the skin.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
This is just an amazing product. You wont be disappointed.
I use these for my 98 yr old stepmom, they are awesome! Super absorbant, they have just the right amount of stick and hold even when she's moving about
They fit perfectly in her bed. I've layered them between sheets and topper, great product.
They last a long time worth it! It is soft & absorbent. So far, so good.
Bought these to help my little ones out at night time. So far so good. Seems to work and absorb spills.
Order with Australia's Leading Online Supplier of Mobility Aids
We supply individuals, allied health professionals & organisations throughout Australia. Get the lowest prices, best service & FREE delivery to your door!