Drive S1 Steel Wheelchair (Self Propelled)
- ✅ NDIS Registered Provider
✅ Quality Australian Brands at the Lowest Prices
✅ Fast Delivery Australia-Wide (FREE over $250)
✅ Over 8000 Happy Customers
✅ Satisfaction Guarantee
✅ Australian Owned & Operated
Looking for the 'Transit' version of this wheelchair? You can find it here
Our top selling budget wheelchair. It's easy to see why the Drive S1 Steel Wheelchair (self propelled) is so popular. This wheelchair has features you usually see on more expensive models.
Drive Devilbiss are a respected brand who have been producing high-quality wheelchairs and walkers for generations. The Drive S1 wheelchair is strong, light-weight, built-to-last, comfortable, folds easily and comes with adjustable leg rests.
ON SALE (save over $75) with FREE & FAST DELIVERY to most locations (& discounted delivery to all other areas Australia-wide)
Got a question? Prefer to order by phone? Call our mobility experts on 1300 557 341.
- Cost effective and lightweight wheelchair from a respected brand
- Robust steel frame is strong and durable to provide excellent stability
- Folds easily for storage or when transporting
- Height-adjustable footrests (removable and swing-away)
- Fixed armrests
- 61cm (24″) composite mag rear wheels with plastic hand rim on self-propelling model are strong, resilient and lightweight
- Attendant or user accessible parking brakes on rear wheels ensure safety
- Comfortable vinyl upholstery
- All wheels have solid tyres a bonus for an economy chair if you wish to avoid punctures.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Width (Open): 61cm (24")
- Width (Closed): 26cm (10")
- Length: 106cm (42")
- Height: 90cm (36")
- Seat Width: 45cm (18")
- Seat Length: 40cm (16")
- Seat Height: 49cm (19")
- Weight: 18kg (39lb)
- Weight Capacity: 115kg (18st)