Drive - S1 Steel Wheelchair (Transit)
- ✅ Lowest Prices on Quality Mobility Aids
✅ Fast Delivery Australia-Wide (FREE over $250)
✅ Over 6500 Happy Customers 😊
✅ Satisfaction Guarantee
✅ Australian Owned & Operated
✅ NDIS Registered Provider
Looking for the 'Self Propelled' version of this wheelchair? You can find it here
This is the transit version of the best-selling Drive S1 Steel Wheelchair. This strong, lightweight, folding and comfortable wheelchair is available at an affordable price but it certainly doesn't sacrifice quality or features.
Drive Devilbiss are a respected brand who have been producing high-quality wheelchairs and walkers for generations, and the Drive S1 transit wheelchair is no exception.
Take a closer look at the features below...
ON SALE (save over $75) with FREE & FAST DELIVERY to most locations (& discounted delivery to all other areas Australia-wide)
Got a question? Prefer to order by phone? Call our mobility experts on 1300 557 341.
- Cost effective and lightweight wheelchair from a respected brand
- Robust steel frame is strong and durable to provide excellent stability
- Folds easily for storage or when transporting
- Height-adjustable footrests (removable and swing-away)
- Fixed armrests
- Attendant accessible parking brakes on rear wheels ensure safety
- Rear stepper tubes allow attendant to safely mount curbs
- 32cm (12.5″) solid rear wheels on transit model ease manoeuvrability for carer/attendant
- Comfortable vinyl upholstery
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Comes with calf strap as standard for additional leg support
- Width (Open): 61cm (24")
- Width (Closed): 26cm (10")
- Length: 106cm (42")
- Height: 90cm (36")
- Seat Width: 45cm (18")
- Seat Length: 40cm (16")
- Seat Height: 49cm (19")
- Weight: 18kg (39lb)
- Weight Capacity: 115kg (18st)
Order with Australia's Leading Online Supplier of Mobility Aids
We supply individuals, allied health professionals & organisations throughout Australia. Get the lowest prices, best service & FREE delivery to your door!
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Good price very solid and easy to use makes doing the things you need to get done a lot easier
Great quality! Would buy again
The wheelchair itself is well made and looks nice. Shiny chrome with black upholstery. Very comfortable to sit in.
This chair improved my Mom's way of life. It gave her a little bit of her freedom back that she had lost due to medical issues. It has been a big help to my Dad also. This is a very good choice all around. Debated for too long on which chair to purchase. I'm glad I chose this one. Even better quality than expected.
Great mobile wheelchair. The calf supporters are also easy to remove to help lighten it a bit more