WendyLett 2 Way Sheet
by Care Quip
- ✅ NDIS Registered Provider
✅ Quality Australian Brands at the Lowest Prices
✅ Fast Delivery Australia-Wide (FREE over $250)
✅ Over 8000 Happy Customers
✅ Satisfaction Guarantee
✅ Australian Owned & Operated
The multi-functional WendyLett draw sheets have been developed to facilitate moving higher up in bed, turning and other small transfers in bed. Consisting of three different sheets, they contribute to a simpler everyday life for the carer and client.
The unique, simple concept lies in the weave and weft of the fabric structure. With this unique material and the right combinations of sheets with different functions, it becomes possible to perform very easy transfers. Even large and heavy clients can be positioned in bed with considerably less effort for carers.
The draw sheet system is suitable for both passive and partially-active clients who experience difficulties in turning themselves in bed. Machine washable up to 90 degrees they fulfill strict hygiene requirements making them ideal for home and nursing care as well as in hospitals and other acute environments.
- The WendyLett 2 Way is a draw sheet to be combined with a WendyLett base sheet
- The combination of these two sheets make it easy for the staff to turn the client sideways in the direction of the stripes
- To use: Fold the edge of the draw sheet and fill your hand with fabric, creating a good, strong ergonomic grip. Working methodically, use straight arms and lean or step backwards to create a sliding transfer sideways
- Material also helps prevent client from sliding down the bed