IDSOFT Tilt-Recline Wheelchair - Self Propelled Wheels
- ✅ Lowest Prices on Quality Mobility Aids
✅ Fast Delivery Australia-Wide (FREE over $250)
✅ Over 6500 Happy Customers 😊
✅ Satisfaction Guarantee
✅ Australian Owned & Operated
✅ NDIS Registered Provider
- Multi-adjustable tilt-recline wheelchair designed to adapt to most needs of the users requirements.
- The wheelchair can be tilted and reclined to help the user maintain correct posture, as well as assisting with even pressure distribution.
- Offers maximum comfort for those spending longer periods of time in a wheelchair, and who may also need assistance with their posture.
- Infinite position adjustment of the backrest and seat angle which can be easily operated from the push handle and can be quickly adjusted
- Frame design ensures the wheelchair is steady, whatever the backrest and seat angles are.
- Provides a smoother ride due to its larger wheels, and yet remains easy to store and transport, also providing optimum climbing ability.
- Height adjustable push handles to provide comfort for the attendant.
- Padded adjustable headrest with multi-positional ear cushions and elevating leg rests for additional support and pressure relief.
- Anti-tip wheels with integral stepper tube to aid use on kerbs.
- Long, curved adjustable armrests are fully padded for extra comfort and are easily detachable through a push button.
- Back rest reclines from 9° (vertical) to 120°.
- Three seat widths are available - 39-44cm (15-17") 44-49cm (17-19") and 49-54cm (19-21").
- Multi-adjustable leg rests can be altered in width, height and depth of calf cushion.
- Weight Capacity 135kg.
- Suitable for use as a seat in a motor vehicle (Crash Tested to ISO 7176/19)
Please Note: This is a large item and will be delivered on a pallet, Some basic assembly required. Because this wheelchair is customisable / adjustable it is recommended to be setup by an occupational therapist or with their guidance.
Width (Open): 58cm
Seat Width: 39 to 44cms
Seat Length: 40 to 46cms
Seat Height: 43cm
Weight Limit 135kgs
For the IDSOFT with Mid Sized Wheels Click Here.
Order with Australia's Leading Online Supplier of Mobility Aids
We supply individuals, allied health professionals & organisations throughout Australia. Get the lowest prices, best service & FREE delivery to your door!
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
This is my second wheel chair, so I have experience with features and value on them. For the money, this is a great wheelchair. I have been using it for the past 3 weeks and have no complaints or concerns with any of the accessories and their features. I highly recommend this chair for everyday use.
We have been using a regular size wheelchair for my husband for all our outings that we have to use the car. It hasn't worked out at all. He would become uncomfortable and not be able to move around. I saw this on Breeze Mobility and ordered it. It came in on time, was soooooo simple to attach all the parts and when he sat for the first time in 5 years he doesn't look like he's going to fall out of it. It had plenty of room to stretch out and wiggle around and then it leans back. It is awesome. And so we're happy happy happy. Great chair if you have to spend any amount of time in one. Thanks yall
This chair works so well for our son. This chair is very well made. One of the best purchases we've made for our son.
This wheelchair has so many functions it is worth the extra money. Worth every penny.