Drive Dual-Wheel Lightweight Powerstroll
- ✅ NDIS Registered Provider
✅ Quality Australian Brands at the Lowest Prices
✅ Fast Delivery Australia-Wide (FREE over $250)
✅ Over 8000 Happy Customers
✅ Satisfaction Guarantee
✅ Australian Owned & Operated
The Drive Dual-Wheel Lightweight Powerstroll turns a manual wheelchair in to a carer-controlled powered wheelchair. Its simple, practical and versatile and comes with features usually found on more expensive models.
This clever device makes pushing a wheelchair much easier for carers, family members and staff in hospitals / care facilities. It takes the strain away and flattens out hills, ramps and uneven surfaces!
Highlights of the Drive Dual Wheel Lightweight Powerstroll
- Fits most manual wheelchairs (widths from 14" to 20" - please see specifications tab to check before ordering)
- Can reach speeds of up to 4.5kph
- Easy to vary speed using speed dial and change direction using a simple button
- Uses existing wheelchair handgrips
- Very lightweight
- Simple to fit and remove when not required
- Range of up to 16km on a single battery charge*
- Maximum user weight 115kg
- This unit is controlled by the attendant not the user of the wheelchair.
- Wheelchair is NOT included
RELATED PRODUCTS: We also stock the S DRIVE POWERSTROLL which provides more power and a bigger range along with additional features.
- User Manual (PDF - opens in a new window)
- Fits most manual wheelchairs with widths between 14" and 20" including narrow track wheelchairs.
- Fits 2.2cm-2.5cm (7/8”-1”) diameter tubing
- Maximum User Weight: 115kgs (18stone)
- Maximum Travelling Range: 10 miles (16km)*
- Maximum Speed: Up to 4.5kms p/h*
- Total Weight: 14kgs (31lbs)
- Weight without Battery: 8kgs (17lbs)
- Maximum Gradient: 6 degrees
- Lightweight 100w 12 D
- 12v 20ah battery (airline friendly)
*Speeds and Range depend on conditions of use (e.g. terrain, total weight etc)