Drive Dual-Wheel Lightweight Powerstroll
- ✅ Lowest Prices on Quality Mobility Aids
✅ Fast Delivery Australia-Wide (FREE over $250)
✅ Over 7000 Happy Customers
✅ Satisfaction Guarantee
✅ Australian Owned & Operated
The Drive Dual-Wheel Lightweight Powerstroll turns a manual wheelchair in to a carer-controlled powered wheelchair. Its simple, practical and versatile and comes with features usually found on more expensive models.
This clever device makes pushing a wheelchair much easier for carers, family members and staff in hospitals / care facilities. It takes the strain away and flattens out hills, ramps and uneven surfaces!
Highlights of the Drive Dual Wheel Lightweight Powerstroll
- Fits most manual wheelchairs (widths from 14" to 20" - please see specifications tab to check before ordering)
- Can reach speeds of up to 4.5kph
- Easy to vary speed using speed dial and change direction using a simple button
- Uses existing wheelchair handgrips
- Very lightweight
- Simple to fit and remove when not required
- Range of up to 16km on a single battery charge*
- Maximum user weight 115kg
- This unit is controlled by the attendant not the user of the wheelchair.
- Wheelchair is NOT included
RELATED PRODUCTS: We also stock the S DRIVE POWERSTROLL which provides more power and a bigger range along with additional features.
- User Manual (PDF - opens in a new window)
- Fits most manual wheelchairs with widths between 14" and 20" including narrow track wheelchairs.
- Fits 2.2cm-2.5cm (7/8”-1”) diameter tubing
- Maximum User Weight: 115kgs (18stone)
- Maximum Travelling Range: 10 miles (16km)*
- Maximum Speed: Up to 4.5kms p/h*
- Total Weight: 14kgs (31lbs)
- Weight without Battery: 8kgs (17lbs)
- Maximum Gradient: 6 degrees
- Lightweight 100w 12 D
- 12v 20ah battery (airline friendly)
*Speeds and Range depend on conditions of use (e.g. terrain, total weight etc)
Order with Australia's Leading Online Supplier of Mobility Aids
We supply individuals, allied health professionals & organisations throughout Australia. Get the lowest prices, best service & FREE delivery to your door!
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
It has proven to be a really good purchase and of great assistance in wheeling mum around. Easy to install and to use.
Could be improved by incorporating a status alert on battery power left and positioning of speed control for easier access and control. It would also be good if both hands could be used as its current design puts stress on one hand.
Happy to recommend to others.
Works a treat and makes my life so much easier pushing my mother around.
There is some small installation required, but it came with a manual so it wasnt to difficult.
Its light and was so easy to add onto my Drive wheelchair. Works well and is easy to function as a career.
Its a little pricey, but the effort it takes out of the wheelchair is so worth it. Happy to have this now!