Drive Powerstroll S-Drive Powered Assistance
- The Powerstroll can easily be fitted or removed within seconds.
- The excellent P G Drives S-Drive controller with fully programmability & comprehensive fault management system.
- New push and slide battery removal system.
- It is very portable, making transportation simple.
- Fits most standard wheelchairs up to 20” seat width.
- Additional parts available for wider wheelchairs.
- Hand control with variable speed dial, forward/reverse function, illuminated battery gauge and fingertip trigger control.
- Allows speed of up to 6.5kph (4mph).*
- Unique one-click docking station for ease of assembly (patent pending).
- Travels up to 16km (10 miles) on a full battery charge*.
- Weight capacity 135kg (21 stone), this includes the wheelchair and user combined.
- Heavy Duty model - weight capacity 180kg (28 stone).
- Comes complete with a Carry Holdall with shoulder strap.
- Simple to manoeuvre and reverse.
- The Powerstroll has a powerful 150 watt (200 watt-HD), 24V motor, capable of coping with most terrains.
- The Powerstroll comes with a full 12 month warranty.
- Maintenance free airline friendly 24V 12ah valve regulated sealed lead acid battery pack.
- 2A charger as standard for off-board charging.
Please check the manual to see if this will fit your wheelchair. Click Here
Compatibility with Other Wheelchairs
- The PowerStroll is suitable for most folding wheelchairs:
- with a distance between tubing edges (W) of 14½5” to 22” (37cm – 55cm). This is usually, but not always, the same as the wheelchair seat width
- a round tubing diameter (D) between 7/8” - 1” (22mm – 25mm)