Bellavita Bath Lifting Chair
- ✅ Lowest Prices on Quality Mobility Aids
✅ Fast Delivery Australia-Wide (FREE over $250)
✅ Over 7000 Happy Customers
✅ Satisfaction Guarantee
✅ Australian Owned & Operated
✅ NDIS Registered Provider
Our customers love their Bellavita Bath Lift and its easy to see why! It is the lightest, lowest, most comfortable & easiest to use bath lift available in Australia. Oh and its also modern, stylish and looks great in any bathroom!
Made in Germany and built-to-last, with a lifetime guarantee on the frame and motor!
Here's a few highlights!
- Reaches a record seat height of 48cm.
- The lightest bathlift on the market at only 9.3kg
- Backrest reclines to a market leading 50°
- At 6cm the Bellavita bath lift is the lowest in Australia!
The Bellavita bath lift combines modern technology and an innovative ergonomic design to provide you with an easy, safe and comfortable bathing experience.
This is the ideal product for people with limited mobility and who have difficulty bathing on their own.
- Lifetime guarantee on frame & motor
- Ergonomically designed for greater comfort and safety to the user
- Easy to install and operate
- User friendly charger
- Quick charge lithium battery technology
- 4 quick release suction cups for anti-slip bath base
- Built in safety controls
- Padded seat and backrest provides added comfort
- Hand control floats so you can access control buttons while in the bath
- Product Brochure (opens as a PDF in a separate window)
- Overall length: 830mm (32")
- Overall Width: 700mm (27")
- Seat Width: 350mm (14")
- Seat Depth: 420mm (16")
- Seat Length: 570mm (22")
- Minimum Sitting Height: 60mm (2")
- Maximum Sitting Height: 480mm (19")
- Backrest Height: 640mm (25")
- Backrest Width: 320mm / 360mm (12â"/14")
- Backrest Reclines: 50
- Baseplate Width: 310mm (12")
- Baseplate Length: 560mm (22")
- Max Capacity: 140kg (22 stone)
- Total Weight: 9.3kg
Order with Australia's Leading Online Supplier of Mobility Aids
We supply individuals, allied health professionals & organisations throughout Australia. Get the lowest prices, best service & FREE delivery to your door!
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Great product. Great service and fast delivery
Works great, mom was happy to have a bath again. Much safer for her to sit than to stand in the shower
Yes, it works well. It is strong and sturdy with plenty of support. The side flaps are particularly useful as you can raise it so that they are level with the bath edge, then just swivel around and hop (slowly) out onto your feet. Recommended.
Brilliant for people who have problems or cannot get into and/or out of the bath. I am now able to lie back and enjoy having a long soak in the bath again
It enables my wife to enjoy bathing again despite suffering from arthritis. The device was well packaged, easy to assemble and comprehensive instructions were included. Very pleased with the overall outcome.