Bellavita - Bath Lifting Chair
FAST & FREE DELIVERY
FREE delivery on orders over $250*& discounted flat-rate delivery for smaller orders / rural locations.
THOUSANDS OF HAPPY CUSTOMERS AUSTRALIA-WIDE
Drive™s Bellavita Bath Lift is the ideal product for those with limited mobility and have difficulty bathing on their own. It is an extremely high quality product, offering state of the art features to provide you with an easy and comfortable experience. It has numerous features ensuring safety and ease of use, it has an ergonomic design that you will find is perfect for your body.
- The lightest bathlift on the market at only 9.3kg.
- At 6cm the Bellavita is the lowest bath lift available.
- Backrest reclines to a market leading 50 degrees.
- Reaches a record seat height of 48cm.
- Lifetime guarantee on frame & motor.
- Ergonomically designed for greater comfort and safety to the user.
- Easy to install and operate.
- User friendly charger.
- Quick charge lithium battery technology.
- Overall length: 830mm (32")
- Overall Width: 700mm (27")
- Seat Width: 350mm (14")
- Seat Depth: 420mm (16")
- Seat Length: 570mm (22")
- Minimum Sitting Height: 60mm (2")
- Maximum Sitting Height: 480mm (19")
- Backrest Height: 640mm (25")
- Backrest Width: 320mm / 360mm (12â"/14")
- Backrest Reclines: 50
- Baseplate Width: 310mm (12")
- Baseplate Length: 560mm (22")
- Max Capacity: 140kg (22 stone)
- Total Weight: 9.3kg
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Works great, mom was happy to have a bath again. Much safer for her to sit than to stand in the shower
Yes, it works well. It is strong and sturdy with plenty of support. The side flaps are particularly useful as you can raise it so that they are level with the bath edge, then just swivel around and hop (slowly) out onto your feet. Recommended.
Brilliant for people who have problems or cannot get into and/or out of the bath. I am now able to lie back and enjoy having a long soak in the bath again
It enables my wife to enjoy bathing again despite suffering from arthritis. The device was well packaged, easy to assemble and comprehensive instructions were included. Very pleased with the overall outcome.
I purchased the bath lift for my 79-year-old mother who has chronic pain and was having great difficulty with getting up and out of her bathtub. I was very concerned regarding that she was at high risk for falling and breaking a hip or etc. She loves her bath lift and I have more peace of mind since she has been using it.
Order with Australia's Leading Online Supplier of Mobility Aids
We supply individuals, allied health professionals & organisations throughout Australia. Get the lowest prices, best service & FREE delivery to your door!