Breezy - Relax Wheelchair (Self Propelled)
- ✅ Lowest Prices on Quality Mobility Aids
✅ Fast Delivery Australia-Wide (FREE over $250)
✅ Over 7000 Happy Customers
✅ Satisfaction Guarantee
✅ Australian Owned & Operated
The BREEZY Relax tilt-in-space wheelchair is a popular and highly-recommended tilt-in-space wheelchair.
Looking for the Transit Version of the Breezy Relax Wheelchair? You can find it here.
Customers love the ability to adjust so many elements of this wheelchair to suit their mobility needs and preferences, as well as the gas assisted tilt-in-space / recline functions and comfortable seating.
Take a closer look at the the key features and highlights below...
Currently ON SALE with FREE & FAST DELIVERY to most locations (& discounted delivery to all other areas Australia-wide)
If you have any questions please call our product specialists on 1300 557 351 - we would be happy to help!
- Gas assisted, tilt-in-space and recline functions provide optimum postural positioning
- Removable adjustable height arms feature padded side panels and adjustable arm pad length
- Removable swing away elevating leg-rests and calf pads
- Height adjustable padded contoured backrest
- Depth adjustable padded seat with inbuilt pommel
- Removable padded headrest with adjustable side supports
- Tilt angle -2° to 20°
- Recline angle 0° to 40°
- Alloy construction with water resistant upholstery
- Seat Width: 41/46/51cm
- Seat Depth: 38-50cm
- Seat Height: 41-52cm
- Back Height: 50-65cm
- Arm Height: 18-29cm
- Push Handle Height: 98-116cm
- Overall Width: 64/69/74cm
- Gross Weight: 38kg
- Net Weight: 22kg
- Max User Weight: 140kg
Order with Australia's Leading Online Supplier of Mobility Aids
We supply individuals, allied health professionals & organisations throughout Australia. Get the lowest prices, best service & FREE delivery to your door!
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Great value for every dollar. Love the tilt options. Well constructed.
This wheelchair is wonderful, works well for my Father who needed something to sit it in all day.
This wheelchair does everything, has all the bells and whistles on it.
No faults here.
I needed this wheelchair for its functionality. It tilts and reclines very easily. I had to adjust the back which was great as this chair you can change it quickly. A+ seller thanks