Kylie - Bed Supreme Protector Sheet
- ✅ Lowest Prices on Quality Mobility Aids
✅ Fast Delivery Australia-Wide (FREE over $250)
✅ Over 6500 Happy Customers 😊
✅ Satisfaction Guarantee
✅ Australian Owned & Operated
- The soft quilted, non-pilling surface allows fluid to more easily pass through to the revolutionary fibre construction below which has been developed for superior absorption.
- The product features durable tuck-ins, a non-pilling upper layer, fully encased felt for durability and enhanced drying time.
- Latex Free.
- The Kylie Supreme is intended for use with a separate waterproof drawsheet.
- Prevents fluid damage to existing bed mattress
- Ideal in situations where patient comfort and hygiene is a priority
- Soft brushed polyester fabric is quilted for user comfort
- Fabric is chemically treated to allow moisture to be absorbed into the fabric without fluids coming into contact with patient™s skin
- Provides specific protection to the mattress where the patient lies
- Generous polyester sides for secure tuck in
- Recommended to be used in conjunction with a plastic fitted sheet
- Bed sheet suit single bed
Width (not incl. tuck-ins): 1000mm
Absorption Capacity: 2.5L
Returns & Warranty
- This product is covered by a manufacturer's warranty, however due to our strict health & safety policies we unable to provide a change of mind refund or exchange on this product.
- If you are unsure if this product is right for you please call or email before placing your order.
Order with Australia's Leading Online Supplier of Mobility Aids
We supply individuals, allied health professionals & organisations throughout Australia. Get the lowest prices, best service & FREE delivery to your door!
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I am pleased with this protector sheet. It is waterproof and truly protects the mattress. I like the way its giving me a comfortable sleep. This pad replaces a thinner nonwaterproof pad.
I received this in a timely manner, and does an above extraordinary job of protecting the mattress.
Worth every penny. I cant recommend these guys enough.
Was better than expected, holds quite well. But i also put down a protector sheet just in case.
Seems absorbent enough, padding is a good thickness and i like that it is easily washable.