Over Bed / Chair Table by Care Quip (Vanilla)
by Care Quip
- ✅ NDIS Registered Provider
✅ Quality Australian Brands at the Lowest Prices
✅ Fast Delivery Australia-Wide (FREE over $250)
✅ Over 8000 Happy Customers
✅ Satisfaction Guarantee
✅ Australian Owned & Operated
This practical, strong & lightweight table can move across easily over your bed or chair. Designed & manufactured by respected Australian brand Care Quip, this over chair / bed table is a popular choice for homeowners and facility managers.
- Quality Australian brand
- Strong & stable design
- Lightweight mobile bed / chair table
- Suitable to use as a over bed table or a over chair table
- Ideal to use while eating and for other household activities
- Adjustable height and angle
- Soft raised lip edge helps prevent items from slipping off table top
- Wide base for greater stability
- U shape base enables the table to be positioned closer to the chair and the user
- Fitted with four swivel castors, two of which are locking
- Disassembles for storage and transportation
- Powder coated steel frame
- Table Width: 810mm
- Table Depth: 450mm
- Table Height: 685-1000mm
- Base Width (Inner): 735mm
Order with Australia's Leading Online Supplier of Mobility Aids
We supply individuals, allied health professionals & organisations throughout Australia. Get the lowest prices, best service & FREE delivery to your door!
This table is strong and stable and excellent quality
Best item I ever bought.. It's sturdy. My mom had two strokes and could hardly walk she would hold onto this table and never fell. If u need a bedside table buy this u won't be disappointed.
Purchased after wife had back surgery. This made it so much easier for her to eat and keep things within reach without having to strain. This one product helped in so many ways just for the quality of life that it allowed.
This table is of the same quality as the ones I used in my hospital for 43 years. It is exceptionally well built. I am now flat on my back 8 hours a day and with this table I can use my lap to computer. I highly recommend this table to anyone who may be bed ridden. It will last as long as you may need it.
I assembled this on my own also I have them. Vision. That should say something. My only challenge was the setscrew which is only in place for shipping was a little difficult to remove. Aside from that everything went really well. I’m using the table to hold a 48 inch flat screen near my bed. So far so good.