Semi Detachable Lightweight Aluminium Wheelchair – 46cm
(SKU PA150 - White)
- ✅ NDIS Registered Provider
✅ Quality Australian Brands at the Lowest Prices
✅ Fast Delivery Australia-Wide (FREE over $250)
✅ Over 8000 Happy Customers
✅ Satisfaction Guarantee
✅ Australian Owned & Operated
Affordable Lightweight Aluminium Wheelchair with added features: swing away footrest and fold down backrest.
- Powder-coated Aluminium wheelchair
- Double cross bar
- Plastic handgrips with attendant handbrakes
- Fixed armrest - PU arm pad
- Swing away detachable footrest
- Fold-down backrest
- Nylon upholstery
- PVC front castors
- Rear spoke wheel with solid PU tyre
- Seat Width: 46cm
- Seat Height: 48cm
- Seat Depth: 40cm
- Backrest Height: 40cm
- Armrest Height: 20cm
- Overall Width: 64.5cm
- Folded Width: 29cm
- Overall Length: 104cm
- Overall Height: 87.5cm (back folded: 70cm)
- Front Castor 20cm x 2.5cm
- Rear Wheel Size: 60cm x 3cm
- Weight Capacity: 110kg
- Net Weight: 13.8kg
- Colours Available: Silver or White Powder Coated
Before choosing a wheelchair, ensure the following:
1) Your weight must fit within the weight capacity of the wheelchair.
2) The wheelchair is suitable for your needs and abilities.
3) Always seek the advice of a suitably trained therapist or carer.
Installing any accessory (eg. cushion) on a wheelchair may affect the wheelchair's centre of gravity and may cause the wheelchair to tip, potentially resulting in serious injury. ALWAYS assess if the accessory is suitable to be used on the wheelchair. We recommend anti-tippers are added to the wheelchair to help increase stability.