- ✅ NDIS Registered Provider
✅ Quality Australian Brands at the Lowest Prices
✅ Fast Delivery Australia-Wide (FREE over $250)
✅ Over 8000 Happy Customers
✅ Satisfaction Guarantee
✅ Australian Owned & Operated
The Romedic Turntable is a handy device to help make patient transfers easier for clients who are able to stand but not walk.
The turntable uses an innovate rotating design (The two plates rotate smoothly over each other) and is placed on the floor under the users feet.
Used by a skilled caregiver this useful device allows the caregiver to guide / slow the transfer, for example between a chair and wheelchair, by placing half a foot on the turntable.
The surface provides a good grip against both feet and the floor.
- The two plates rotate smoothly over each other.
- A practical handle facilitates handling.
- Made of durable polyethylene
- Rubbery anti-slip surface.
- Convenient size and low weight.
- Easy to clean
- Can be combined with a variety of transfer aids to provide custom assistance for patients.