Romedic Easy Belt (Original & New 'Hug' Design)
- ✅ NDIS Registered Provider
✅ Quality Australian Brands at the Lowest Prices
✅ Fast Delivery Australia-Wide (FREE over $250)
✅ Over 8000 Happy Customers
✅ Satisfaction Guarantee
✅ Australian Owned & Operated
The Romedic Easy Belt provides assistance for sit-to-stand procedures, sitting transfers, and can be used to provide support when standing and walking.
The belt has a number of sturdy, well-placed handles (both horizontal and vertical) which allows the carer to provide support and secure a good grip in a variety of situations. The belt is placed around the clients hips or waist and easily secured using a strong adjustable buckle.
Related Product - Romedic Flexi Belt
Two Models - Classic and New Hug Design
The Original EasyBelt has been popular with hospitals, care facilities, occupational health professionals and carers for many years. As well as being strong, with carefully placed horizontal & vertical handles, the inside is designed to be anti-slip and moisture repellent which makes it ideal to use in damp or moist areas.
The New 'Hug' model features a patented design where the belt is able to 'hug' on to the user rather than sliding up the waist during transfers, which can happen with traditional belt designs. This clever new design features horizontal handles which are able to slide in loops.
- Provides client support for sit-to-stand transfers or for assisted standing and walking
- Inside surface of the Easy Belt original is polyurethane coated nylon which can be used in environments where moisture and dampness are present, or where there are special hygiene requirements
- Both inside surfaces prevent slipping against clothes
- Multiple handles, both vertically and horizontally, are ergonomically designed to provide the best possible grip
- Belt is firmly secured by an adjustable nylon buckle
- Outer surface material is made of durable nylon for maximum product life
- Seams are reinforced in exposed areas
|Code||Type||Inside Surface||Size||Waist Measurement||No of Handles|