Care Quip - Pick-Up Reacher
by Care Quip
(SKU CD0360 : CD0390)
- ✅ Lowest Prices on Quality Mobility Aids
✅ Fast Delivery Australia-Wide (FREE over $250)
✅ Over 7000 Happy Customers
✅ Satisfaction Guarantee
✅ Australian Owned & Operated
✅ Orders can only accepted for delivery within Australia
- Assists in reaching and retrieving a wide variety of household items
- Ideal for those who have difficulty bending or reaching
- Ergonomic full trigger reacher handle requires minimal finger extension
- Ideal for those with weak grip
- Twin gripping jaws are rubber lined for an excellent controlled grip
- Swivel head allows objects to be picked up from a variety of angles
- Features magnet on head for the retrieval of pins and other small metal objects
- Supplied with plastic clip to attach the pick-up reacher to walking frame or stick
Order with Australia's Leading Online Supplier of Mobility Aids
We supply individuals, allied health professionals & organisations throughout Australia. Get the lowest prices, best service & FREE delivery to your door!
This product is excellent. Following an operation, it enabled me to reach things and hold things that I otherwise would not have been able to do. The clamp is easy to operate and will grip reasonably heavy items without too much effort required.
I would totally recommend this product.
As a senior who is less flexible this grabber allows me to pick up things or move them around without needing a ladder or having to get on the floor. It folds which makes it easy to store on a kitchen cabinet handle. I use it to get down canned goods from a high shelf, pick up things that the cat puts under the credenza or chairs.
I am enjoying the Reaching tool; perfect for me all throughout the house' it even picks up pins and pennies, clothes and much more. Love it.
Love it. I am disabled and use it to pick up things on the floor. It really come in handy. Fast service. Thanks. I would order it again.
I've been sick and bed-bound for a while. I drop things on the floor they can't get them. This grabber stick surprised me as it picks it right up. I'm also short and it will help reach those high places in the kitchen.