Patslide | Patient Transfer Board
by Care Quip
- ✅ NDIS Registered Provider
✅ Quality Australian Brands at the Lowest Prices
✅ Fast Delivery Australia-Wide (FREE over $250)
✅ Over 8000 Happy Customers
✅ Satisfaction Guarantee
✅ Australian Owned & Operated
The Patslide is an industry leading transfer board designed to ensure safe and effective patient transfers.
The Patslide a popular choice within many hospital, care and home settings around the world due to its reliability and effectiveness.
Made of a lightweight material which is easy to move and store but also durable due to its construction from radio-lucent material and this ensures a long lasting transfer board.
The Patslide is perfect for moving people along beds, from bed to chair or from chair to chair with relative ease for all involved.
The rubber, anti-slip fixings on the underside of the board help to guarantee stability and prevent the board slipping for an effective and safe transfer.
Benefits of this board extend to the care giver with manufactured hand holds for extra security when using the board. Carer health is vital in what is such a difficult job that can often take it’s toll on the carer’s body. Use of the pat slide helps to reduce back pain due to its efficiency and ease of use when moving patients.
If you have any questions about this product please call our experienced product experts to find out more.
Key Features of the Patslide
- Facilitates safe and easy patient transfers from bed to trolley etc
- Reduces the risk of back injury for the carer
- Hand-holes provide maximum grip for the carer
- Slip resistant pads increase stability during transfers
- Radio-lucent material construction makes the patslide lightweight, highly impact tolerant and static insulative
- Not to be used as a lifting device
- Code: LB0310
- Width: 635mm
- Length: 1530mm
- Weight: 4.5kg
- Code: LB0320
- Width: 560mm
- Length: 1530mm
- Weight: 4.kg