Glideabout Commode (with removable armrests)
- ✅ Lowest Prices on Quality Mobility Aids
✅ Fast Delivery Australia-Wide (FREE over $250)
✅ Over 6500 Happy Customers 😊
✅ Satisfaction Guarantee
✅ Australian Owned & Operated
✅ NDIS Registered Provider
The Drive Glideabout Commode provides a convenient toileting facility for people who may not be able to access toilet facilities quickly and easily.
The Glibeabout Commode is a popular choice for many hospitals, aged-care facilities, carers and home-owners because of its high-quality build, and the comfort for both the person using it and ease-of-use for the carers supporting them.
- A vinyl overseat cushion adds enough support to use the chair for occasional indoor transportation.
- The armrests, made with wipe-clean polyurethane (PU), give the user ample support. These armrests, however, can easily be removed for easier lateral transfers.
- The plastic footrests can be adjusted to accommodate the heights of different users. Transfers are made simpler with footrests that also swing out and quickly release.
- Whether it is needed to allow for safer transfers or use over a toilet, this Drive Glideabout Commode makes any situation quicker and easier.
- The 4 castors swivel and are outfitted with all-round brakes. Positioning this commode close to the user or transporting someone over a toilet occurs fluidly and securely.
- Recess-free castors prevent water trapping
- Steel frame covered with hard-wearing silver-vein finish
- Plastic blow-moulded removable seat for easier cleaning
- Rear-loading bucket and lid with a 5 litre capacity
- Remove backrest tool-free to improve access to toilet or for storage
- Overall Height: 98cm
- Overall Width: 54cm
- Overall Depth: 93cm
- Backrest height: 42cm
- Seat Width: 44cm
- Seat Depth: 46cm
- Seat Height: 50cm
- Arm Height: 74cm
- Seat Clearance: 44cm
- Bucket Capacity: 5 litres
- Weight Capacity: 165kg
- Net Weight 15kg
Order with Australia's Leading Online Supplier of Mobility Aids
We supply individuals, allied health professionals & organisations throughout Australia. Get the lowest prices, best service & FREE delivery to your door!
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Great item quick post very pleased with my experience this company
The chair was very easy to assemble and very light yet very sturdy , I bought it for my mom who doesn’t get around very good anymore and she loves it.
I purchac4d this comode for my mother inlaw as she has major incontinance problems as well as serveer knee and leg problems causing issues with her being able to get out of bed very easy so we keep the comode right close to the bed that way she can just slide herself across to it ,eliminating a whole lot of work for my wife
I would highly recommend this type of comode to anyone as it very strong and stable and with the 4 brake castors your able to lock it in place and know there’s minimal chance of tipping or move from spot where you placed it the removable arms are a great idea as well as it make transfer from bed to comode and back very easygoing
Received the item in 2 days.
I recommend buying from Breeze.
Was surprised at how quickly this came.