Qunitro EZ Adjust Bed Rail
- ✅ Lowest Prices on Quality Mobility Aids
✅ Fast Delivery Australia-Wide (FREE over $250)
✅ Over 6500 Happy Customers 😊
✅ Satisfaction Guarantee
✅ Australian Owned & Operated
✅ NDIS Registered Provider
The EZ Adjust Bed Rail is one of our most popular bed rails! It is the only bed rail on the market that extends in length after installation for Full-Fall Protection. It can be used as a half-bed rail to get in-and out of bed – and extends to a full-size bed rail at night for full fall protection. It easily adjusts from 26” – 42” inches with the push of a button – and folds down and out of the way when not in use. It also comes with a convenient organizer pouch to keep handy items close by - and like all of our bed rails, it blends in with your bedroom (like another piece of furniture) so you can maintain the comforting feeling of your home.
Features & Benefits
- Half + Full Size Bed Rail - Extends in length after installation for both standing support and fall protection.
- Hide-Away - Fold bed rail down and out of the way when not in use.
- Easy Installation - No tools required!
- 4-Pocket Organizer Pouch - Keeps handy items close by.
- Safety Strap - Secures rail in-between mattress and bed frame.
- Universal Height - Accommodates any home or hospital bed.
- Low Profile - Matches look and feel of your home.
- Lifetime Guarantee -If you are unsatisfied for any reason – we will fix or replace your product.
Order with Australia's Leading Online Supplier of Mobility Aids
We supply individuals, allied health professionals & organisations throughout Australia. Get the lowest prices, best service & FREE delivery to your door!
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I purchased this for my 88 year old dad who tends to slide out of the bed. We just set it up - it offered easy installation if you watch the YouTube videos; and a very sturdy feel. Dad loves it! He feels more secure; it can be moved and adjusted to different positions so that his caregiver still has full and rapid access to him for feeding, re-positioning him as needed.
We just set it up but I will post updates if there are any changes. Anything to make my dad smile ;)