Drive Knee Walker (New Model)
- ✅ NDIS Registered Provider
✅ Quality Australian Brands at the Lowest Prices
✅ Fast Delivery Australia-Wide (FREE over $250)
✅ Over 8000 Happy Customers
✅ Satisfaction Guarantee
✅ Australian Owned & Operated
The Drive Knee Walker is a popular mobility device for people with foot or lower leg issues. A better and safer alternative to crutches, it's perfect for those recovering from sprains, ulcers, amputations, fractures, or leg/foot surgery.
The updated and upgraded model includes a handy removable basket for shopping or to keep essential items close by.
The Drive knee walker, which is also known as a knee scooter or mobility scooter, includes the following features:
- The leg pad supports your leg and keeps you stable as you move.
- This knee walker is designed to be stable and manoeuvrable inside and outdoors
- The seat and handles can be adjusted to the user’s height – without the need for tools.
- Quality hand brakes which can be locked for added stability
- Its foldable tiller makes this product easy to store and transport.
- The knee walker’s 20 cm/8 in castors can be used in both indoor and outdoor settings.
- Low-maintenance and strong build quality (quality brand)
- Overall Width: 45cm
- Overall Length: 82cm
- Handle Height: 77 - 92cm
- Knee Pad Width: 19cm
- Knee Pad Length: 38cm
- Knee Pad Height: 42 - 51 cm
- Product Weight: 12,4kg
- Weight Capacity: 150kg