Conni Bed Pad Sheet With Tuck Ins 1m X 1m Waterproof
- ✅ Lowest Prices on Quality Mobility Aids
✅ Fast Delivery Australia-Wide (FREE over $250)
✅ Over 7000 Happy Customers
✅ Satisfaction Guarantee
✅ Australian Owned & Operated
- Waterproof Absorbent Conni Max Bed Pad Sheet.
- Keeps you dry and comfortable. Eliminates complete bedding changes. Machine washable and tumble dryer safe
- The Conni Max Bed Pad; also known as a bedwetting mat, holds over 2500mls (85 fl oz) of fluid over 8hrs.
- The bed pad is suitable for single or king single beds and measures 1m x 1m (39.4" x 39.4") plus tuck-ins.
- Soft stay-dry top layer, highly absorbent slim core, breathable PUL waterproof backing and is extremely light weight.
- It has durable polyester tuck-ins each side to tuck under the mattress for extra security.
- Simply place the bed wetting pad on top of the bottom sheet; coloured side up;and tuck the side panels under the mattress. Lay directly on the bed pad. The user will feel most comfortable when wearing underpants or light clothing (from the waist down) as heavy clothing may feel wet.
- Conni Max bed pad is an absorbent bed pad designed to ˜trap™ or absorb fluid; ensuring a comfortable; dry night's sleep.
- To maintain maximum absorbency avoid using creams, lotions, oils or talcum on the skin before bedtime or directly on the Conni product.
- Simply warm machine wash (NOT HOT) with a good quality laundry detergent: never use fabric softeners as it puts a coating on the special fibres and interferes with the pad's absorbency.
- An oxygen bleach like NapiSan is recommended if there are any difficult stains or odours (do not use harsh bleach).
- The Conni Bed Pad and Chair Pad dry quickly on the clothesline or in the tumble dryer on LOW heat. Too much heat can damage the polyurethane backing. A second bed pad maybe purchased while one is laundered.
- The bed pad can be used with our waterproof bedding protectors: waterproof mattress protector; waterproof sheet protector and pillow protector.
- Conni incontinence products and Conni Kids bedwetting and toilet training products have passed the rigorous scientific testing by Oeko-Tex to ensure the absence of harmful substances (which are often found in disposable incontinence products). Your Conni product is Oeko-Tex accredited and safe to use against the skin.
At Conni we recognised that PVC should not be used as a waterproof barrier due to its toxicity. For detailed information refer to Technology and Standards.
Order with Australia's Leading Online Supplier of Mobility Aids
We supply individuals, allied health professionals & organisations throughout Australia. Get the lowest prices, best service & FREE delivery to your door!
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
We purchased this product for my 90 y/o father. It is one of the best underpads for incontinence I have seen. It is soft and does not move down the bed. We have tried so many, most will make my father slide down the bed, this on stays put. It is soft, and absorbent, also stops odors. Will definitely be purchasing more
Good Delivery, the absorbent sheet was good so far.
Wasnt expecting much from this product but i actually found it to be quite alot more useful than i thought. I ended up purchasing another one. The delivery was fine, around 5 days to get it.
So far a happy customer.
Definitely works well to stop spillage at night. Thanks