Bath Transfer Bench Aluminium
by Safety & Mobility
- ✅ NDIS Registered Provider
✅ Quality Australian Brands at the Lowest Prices
✅ Fast Delivery Australia-Wide (FREE over $250)
✅ Over 8000 Happy Customers
✅ Satisfaction Guarantee
✅ Australian Owned & Operated
Provides the user with safe access and a stable seating area for bathing and showering.
- Made from lightweight, rust proof aluminium
- The backrest can be fitted either side or removed if preferred
- Plastic moulded seat and back with drainage holes for extra safety
- Features a height adjustable frame
- Features an integrated grab rail to assist with transfers
- Two large non-slip suction feet for in bath and two non-slip rubber feet for outside
- Seat Width: 75cm
- Seat Depth: 41cm
- Overall: 43-62cm
- SWL: 175kg
Order with Australia's Leading Online Supplier of Mobility Aids
We supply individuals, allied health professionals & organisations throughout Australia. Get the lowest prices, best service & FREE delivery to your door!
bench was delivered quickly, thank you. The large rubber feet and where aluminium leg met has a bit of rust developing but other wise happy with bench
My elderly Mother figured out a way to fall backwards down her basement stairwell, cracking a whole bunch of bones in the process. Needless to say, as feisty as she is, her balance and mobility are not quite what they were before the accident.
This bench is awesome because it allows her to seat her self at the outside edge of her bathtub and then swing herself in where she can operate a hand shower wand to bath herself. It is both sturdy and stable. Now there is no need for her to stand in a bath tub that is taunting her to take a slip and fall.