Automatic Pill Dispenser
- ✅ Lowest Prices on Quality Mobility Aids
✅ Fast Delivery Australia-Wide (FREE over $250)
✅ Over 7000 Happy Customers
✅ Satisfaction Guarantee
✅ Australian Owned & Operated
✅ NDIS Registered Provider
Automated medication dispenser sounds alarms and flashes to alert the client their pills are due. The carousel travels around inside the secure unit to expose the right dose of medication at the correct times.
- Secured with lock and key
- Dispenses up to 28 times per day
- Multiple alarm tones and times to alert the client
- When it is due to be refilled the pharmacy or carer can unlock the unit and see if any medication has been missed
- Spare keys, trays and discs are available for purchase
Order with Australia's Leading Online Supplier of Mobility Aids
We supply individuals, allied health professionals & organisations throughout Australia. Get the lowest prices, best service & FREE delivery to your door!
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
This is a pill dispenser that can handle the dispensing of 28 different doses of medicine. I have put together a video to show how to set the unit up and how it operates. Each slot is large enough to hold 12 pills. There are four different overlays that can fit onto the top for taking your medicine once a day, twice a day, three times a day or four times a day. You can remove the pill tray and load it at a kitchen table outside of the machine.