Power up your manual wheelchair! The Power Assist makes it easier for carers to push manual wheelchairs. It attaches directly on to most manual wheelchairs. The Power Assist has a dual-wheel design, has a maximum speed of up to 5.5 km/h, a range of up to 16 km, and a total weight capacity of 182 kg (including the user and wheelchair weight).
It is ideal for both home and institutional use, making pushing wheelchairs up inclines and over long distances very easy - and safe.
• Designed to work with manual wheelchairs with widths 16” - 24”.
• Range of up to 16km (10 miles) between charges.
• Weight capacity of 182kg/400lbs (user and wheelchair combined).
• Maximum speed of up to 6.4km/h (4mph).
• Dual-wheel design for added traction and stability
• Easily Attaches to most wheelchairs
Maximum Speed = 6.4 km/h
Maximum Gradient = 6º
Cruising Range between Charges up to 10 miles (16km)
Weight Capacity = 182kg (400lbs)
Motor = 24V 200W D.C.
Weight = 19.2kg (weight with battery) 9kg (battery pack)
Battery = 2x 12V 12ah Sealed Lead Acid
Charger = 2A 24V output
Controller PG - S - DRIVE 45A
Fits Wheelchair Widths = 40.6cm - 61cm (16” - 24”)
Dimensions = Height: 38cm (15”) - Length: 38cm (15”) - Width: 25cm (9.8”)