Drive Heavy Duty Walker / Rollator
- ✅ Lowest Prices on Quality Mobility Aids
✅ Fast Delivery Australia-Wide (FREE over $250)
✅ Over 7000 Happy Customers
✅ Satisfaction Guarantee
✅ Australian Owned & Operated
✅ NDIS Registered Provider
The Drive Heavy Duty Bariatric Rollator is our most popular rollator for clients who require a strong, stable and durable seat walker with a higher weight capacity (180kg).
Drive Devilbiss are a well-known & respected brand who have been producing high-quality mobility aids for decades.
This heavy-duty rollator is practical, comfortable, easy to use / fold, stable and strong. We've been selling this model for over 5 years and have received great feedback from our customers.
- Suitable for bariatric use with a higher weight capacity 180kg (28st)
- Premium build quality from a respected brand
- Strong but lightweight frame
- Can be used both indoors and outdoors
- Anatomically designed handles allow comfortable grip
- Arthritic friendly looped cable brakes activate effortlessly
- Comfortable padded seat
- Convenient storage basked under padded seat
- Easy to fold for storage or to transport
- Padded back rest offers comfort when using the seat
- Handle height can be adjusted between 88cm – 100cm (34.5”- 39”) to suit the user
Fitted with solid 20cm (8”) puncture proof tyres for easy manoeuvrability and durability
Includes a basket for storing essential items
Available in a Metallic Blue finish
- Width: 76cm
- Depth: 69cm
- Minimum Height: 89cm
- Maximum Height: 102cm
- Seat Width: 46cm
- Seat Depth: 33cm
- Width Between Handles: 56cm
- Minimum Seat Height: 55cm
- Maximum Seat Height: 55cm
- Weight: 12kg
- Weight Capacity: 180kgs
- Material: Steel
Order with Australia's Leading Online Supplier of Mobility Aids
We supply individuals, allied health professionals & organisations throughout Australia. Get the lowest prices, best service & FREE delivery to your door!
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I love the size of the product, but the only problem is it is wider than normal doorways in a house so I am limited where I can use it. It is very strong and sturdy and I think it will be good when I take it out in the car somewhere. I am pleased with my purchase.
The walker is very sturdy. I highly recommend!
I've had several "rollator-style" walkers over the years. This is perhaps the sturdiest I've encountered.
Very happy to have received this. Its quite wide so be careful getting it through doors. But overall im happy with the walker!
This wheelchair is great! Its easy now for me to get it in the back of the car.