Drive - Aluminium Palm Grip Walking Stick
- ✅ NDIS Registered Provider
✅ Quality Australian Brands at the Lowest Prices
✅ Fast Delivery Australia-Wide (FREE over $250)
✅ Over 8000 Happy Customers
✅ Satisfaction Guarantee
✅ Australian Owned & Operated
- Ergonomically shaped handle evenly distributes hand pressure across palm of hand and is therefore ideal for users with weak or painful hands, who have difficulty gripping
- Aluminium shaft is strong, yet lightweight for carrying and easily wiped clean
- Simple, push button height adjustment
- Non slip rubber ferrule, 2cm (1") in diameter, ensures secure grip on floor surfaces
- Hard wearing, non slip ferrule provides stability
- Left or right handed walking aids available
- Replacement ferrules are available
Order with Australia's Leading Online Supplier of Mobility Aids
We supply individuals, allied health professionals & organisations throughout Australia. Get the lowest prices, best service & FREE delivery to your door!
THE Best Out of Different Lines of Canes!
Goods took 9 days to arrive to WESTERN AUSTRALIA .
Purchased for my Mum who is 81 years old .
Lovely looking walking stick and the Palm Grip is well nice .
The issues started with adjustment of the stick to correct height .
It describes a simple push button procedure to adjust the height of the stick .
This is not the case . You have to physically remove the entire casing and button and insert in the chosen hole.
took me 15 mins to work this out for my Mum and there is no way she would have been able to do it on her own